Mystikal JT-4 sea & snow 2 cycle oil

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been beaten to death, but does anyone use this brand in there 787's? It's API TC, JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD classification rated..and only $18 a gallon.

Attachments

• 1527709123465217587645.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 13
The 787 and 951 require full synthetic, that is a synthetic blend
Scratch that it's just the DI that is full synthetic

The 787 and 951 require full synthetic, that is a synthetic blend
Scratch that it's just the DI that is full synthetic
No, all 787 & 951 are full synthetic. Only the 720 and smaller engines don't need full synthetic. It's a RAVE Valve thing.

Sorry. I guess I'm getting cornfused because the 97 manual was written before XPS oil existed and it doesn't say the words "full synthetic" "synthetic" or anything besides api-tc, whatever, I'm running full synthetic.Screenshot_20180530-165446.png

Sorry. I guess I'm getting cornfused because the 97 manual was written before XPS oil existed and it doesn't say the words "full synthetic" "synthetic" or anything besides api-tc, whatever, I'm running full synthetic.View attachment 35496
This oil thing is driving me nuts...it's a huge difference in the price of my permix between the sxp and the Mystik JT-4. I went through 40 gallons of fuel and one gallon of The spx in a few days..I understand these things go through gas but the oil thing has to have something that works as good as the Seadoo sxp at $47 a gallon vs the $18 for the Mystik.

I just wanted to post a quick update. I went to Academy to pick up this this oil. they have the full synthetic and the semi synthetic on sale right now for 2.00 off per gallon.

I purchased the full syn for my boat. it has a really nice purple color.

JT 4 is full synthetic API rated oil. It comes in either snowmobile or PWC bottles. I say this because that's the only difference that I can find between the two. They both have identical technical data sheets and are both purple in color. JT 4 sea and snow is a synthetic blend yet still carries the API rating. This is unlike Quicksilver Premium Plus synthetic blend two cycle which carries the TCW3 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back