Mystery parts.....???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone identify these two parts. They appear to be a clamp and square shaped washer, but I don't know what they belong to. I found these parts swimming around in my RXT 215 hull today, along with a pen and a few cut zipties, taking it for a test drive after just picking it up from the shop. They replaced the TPS and main wire harness, and I have been outside with a flashlight for an hour trying to figure what they came from. Any help is appreciated. I think I need a new shop! :mad:

16.jpg

the one on the right is a floating nut off the battery. I got about a dozen of them in the bottom of my ski.

I haven't taken a look at my seat in a long time but I have a hunch that the piece on the left might be a clip that attaches on the bottom/inside of the seat/seat cover.

Can anyone identify these two parts. They appear to be a clamp and square shaped washer, but I don't know what they belong to. I found these parts swimming around in my RXT 215 hull today, along with a pen and a few cut zipties, taking it for a test drive after just picking it up from the shop. They replaced the TPS and main wire harness, and I have been outside with a flashlight for an hour trying to figure what they came from. Any help is appreciated. I think I need a new shop! :mad:

16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back