My turn for a question (maintenance required)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjilafouine

On my GTI 2018 at 46 hours, the "maintenance required" message appeared today on the display. Last service on my ski was done at 30 hours last fall (by the dealer). Can I assume that they forgot to reset the maintenance timer?

I am thinking of buying the CanDoo Pro. Is this the place where to buy it: BRP(home) [1000] - $399.00 : CANDooPro LLC, Diagnostic Tools

I am assuming that it will work with my GTI LE 2003, right?

Thanks

I checked with the dealer: probably just a routine message since they changed oil and maintenance at 30 hours (I am now at 47). If I want to make sure I have to take my ski out of the water, haul it there (one hour drive) and wait at service (or leave it there?). I also checked here with a former Sea-Doo mechanics and he also tells me that this is most likely a friendly message because if something was wrong, some light would have turned on (check engine, etc.). Unfortunately, he doesn't have a recent CanDoo to read my ski.

Which brings me to PWCMuscle. I looked for a CanDoo Pro on their website and it says that it supports skis up to 2017. Mine is a 2018. Will it work on my 2018?

CanDooPro Home / Limited Edition CDP-L

Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Works on
Sea-Doo JetSki's 1996 to 2018
Sea-Doo Boats up to 2013
Sea-Doo 1503 Engine Packs up to 2017 (Such as Scarab JetBoats)
Ski-Doo - up to 2017 (Note: Required Cables sold sepertly!)
CanAm (ATV & Side-By-Side) - up to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back