My old cover is finished

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjilafouine

I need a new cover for my GTI LE 2003. I saw some cheaper ones and some very expensive ones.

I am on a medium budget. What do you guys recommend? Shipping in Canada.

Thanks.

There are a couple brands that are recommended on the forums and I'm sure someone will chime in, but I do everything on a tight budget.

I went with this brand off Amazon and have Ben pleased. No issues with the two I bought for the last 3 years.

They have different sizes that's just the one for a two seater

There are a couple brands that are recommended on the forums and I'm sure someone will chime in, but I do everything on a tight budget.

I went with this brand off Amazon and have Ben pleased. No issues with the two I bought for the last 3 years.

They have different sizes that's just the one for a two seater
Looks like the one I've been buying and I will keep buying these. All I need for sure down on South Loosiana. Price sure went up but it is a good cover and way cheaper than lots of others. I wouldn't trailer it though. :)

I have a question about the cover you gentlemen are recommending since I will need one soon myself. I put my ski in the water at a dock for the 4 month season. This cover has straps. Is the elastic at the bottom strong and sturdy enough to keep the cover on during windy conditions. Is this how you use it or do leave your skis on a trailer most of the time? Thanks.

The elastic is pretty strong. It goes all the way around the hull lengthwise and pulls the cover snug to the ski.

There are straps made of a woven fabric that go underneath the hull widthwise that have clips at the end that can be tightened. As long as you can still clip those your all good.

I have left mine on without the straps and a strong sustained wind was enough to pull it off the front of the ski where it then got caught on the handlebars

Last edited:
If you plan on keeping it awhile spend the money on a poppy cover. I purchased 2 last year for my doo’s and the quality is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back