My 98 GS all cleaned up and new fuel lines! PICS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoorider52

Did the fuel lines last night. What a pain! Also got a new filter and cleaned the selector. It was all blue and gummed up. Started up after a few minutes this morning of cranking. Sounds smoother and idles nicer already. Also took a minute to wash it and wax it up before I head to the lake tonight.

I did the lines from the carb and the lines from the selector but didn't touch any of the vents. Didn't think those needed it. Here's some pics, and I can make a list of what I use to detail it later too.

Looks great. I like the colour combo on these.

Vent lines don't need bothering with from what I've read on here, however I'd certainly clean out your filter in the carb. It will likely be full of crap.

WOW! That thing is minty fresh.

The only thing I would add is some hydroturf mats. The first time you slip and hurt yourself the $85 will be well worth it.

WOW! That thing is minty fresh.

The only thing I would add is some hydroturf mats. The first time you slip and hurt yourself the $85 will be well worth it.

I'm about to crest the 100 hour mark lol over 22 put in in the last two months! Love it! I have thought about hydro turf but idk if I need to order blue or purple

I also debated the need for mats on my 01 GS but i'm glad i bought them(slipped several times last year). I got blacktips last november on a blackfriday deal. I like the two tone colors.

20150503_112956.jpg

I (knock on wood) haven't slipped yet or noticed it enough to want the mats. I get more annoyed with that area getting dirty, do the mats hold the dirt and sand in? I'd rather be able to keep it clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back