Mooring Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOOSAB

My mooring cover got messed up and i need a new one.. Poppy Company
anyone have any experience with this company? I need a new mooring cover. and i see them all the time on Ebay for like $370. anyone had one or know of another quality cover for decent price?

as in we all Rave about them. They are THE BEST cover hands down. The quality is the best you will find. I had an OEM Sea Doo cover and threw it in the trash after the Poppy cover came. Fits like a glove and I tow the boat about 200 miles each way to the lake and it never moves at all. Plus they have the best customer service anywhere. Call them directly. You will most likely talk to Terri. Mention you are form here and she will take good care of you. :cheers:

i had just placed my order before i saw your last post. I sent her a email letting her know that i am part of the forum here. Preciate it guys..

Terri did take care of me and the cover showed up last night.. It didn't come with insrturction though. and only 1 pole. Is there supposed to be 2 poles? Is this one pole supposed to go in the front or the back? Is the pole supposed to be in while trailering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back