Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the money in that HX is going to be parting it out but you stand to make a few hundred bucks easy.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/5962295976.html

Nicely customized with a shitty army green spray paint job which still shows the yellow hull underneath, lol.

If it truly is a 2000, then they somehow intended on the paint coming out to look that badly. I have my doubts that they would change the bar pad to yellow after painting everything else though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't know what I was pulling up on if I saw that out on a lake. It could be a 53mph ski or up to a 63mph ski.

U think that's a 787?

951, It has a yellow front bumper trim on it, look at where the paint wore thru. If you look close that paint scheme is sorta like camo not a chit job where they didn't get good coverage. The guy is into custom stuff. Look at the Denali in the background, black 20"+ wheels, tinted windows, rear roll pan (no rear bumper), Led tail lights, and a rear spoiler on the top of the rear window, Rear sail panels are smooth and painted body color (not slotted and black like the factory) and the side mirrors are all body color which the factory are 2 tone. Far from stock appearance. Just a few little details I saw in the background, LOL

267.jpg

951, It has a yellow front bumper trim on it, look at where the paint wore thru. If you look close that paint scheme is sorta like camo not a chit job where they didn't get good coverage. The guy is into custom stuff. Look at the Denali in the background, black 20"+ wheels, tinted windows, rear roll pan (no rear bumper), Led tail lights, and a rear spoiler on the top of the rear window, Rear sail panels are smooth and painted body color (not slotted and black like the factory) and the side mirrors are all body color which the factory are 2 tone. Far from stock appearance. Just a few little details I saw in the background, LOL

267.jpg
Do you play a lot of naked photo hunt at the bars?

Well if it's intentional, then I just really dislike it lol. I saw the yellow rubbed through on the front which was only a 2000, but the barpad is gray on a 2000 not yellow. So one of the two have been swapped.

Well if it's intentional, then I just really dislike it lol. I saw the yellow rubbed through on the front which was only a 2000, but the barpad is gray on a 2000 not yellow. So one of the two have been swapped.
Lol, no I don't, just into a bunch of stuff.

As far as the paint, this is why mods and color change are kinda important. Not everyone has the same taste. I'm not saying i like his choice of color, lol. But i wouldn't even go look at that thing.

I don't really want to buy someone else's vision, I can see clearly myself.

I like the colors. It is different from any other ski. You can do a lot with rattle can paint and clear coat. The key is prep and clean, clean, clean! Clear coat with keep the rub through down.

I like that it lost a rod bearing but only needs a new bearing to fix it. LOL if it was only that simple.

So true! That's classic CL(either ignorance or crooked sellers trying to belittle issues). I see "just needs rings" a lot also.

So true! That's classic CL(either ignorance or crooked sellers trying to belittle issues). I see "just needs rings" a lot also.

Don't forget the, "just needs a battery". They seem to get pissed when i show up with my battery and a compression gauge in hand and it blows 0 psi. Although that is typically when the best deals happen.

I was tempted to go look at it but the paint scared me away.

On a side note I'm a huge GM guy and that Denali is boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back