Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That GSXL has been for sale for a few years now. Obviously he's not in a hurry to sell it, and I cant imagine it will sell anytime soon anywhere near that price.

Can you tell from the VIN? I didn't think so. The length will give it away although I've seen it vary from title to title.

Can you tell from the VIN? I didn't think so. The length will give it away although I've seen it vary from title to title.
I don't think we can tell. I know i emailed the HIN of every XP i had to seadoo support to check for the fuel tank recall and they sent back year and model info. Just something i'd check into before buying. Last thing you want is an officer pulling you over who knows seadoos and that raising questions with him.

Is the MPEM for the RXX different than the RX? I'd think the timing etc would be different so if the MPEM was the issue i imagine those are hard to come by.

A 951 mpem can be flashed to work that's the difference the curves. They have 4 curves which curve is determined by the tps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back