m2 240 injection problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

yannick2000

Hi, I am new on this forum. I'm the owner of a sea doo challenger 2000/2000 powered by a mercury m2 240. Last year my engine blown on one piston. I got the engine rebuilt by a professionnal. Last week I put the engine back in the boat with my cousin. We connected every harness, wires and hose. I marked everything before tearing it apart. Ok....my problem is that my injectors wont inject fuel in the chamber. I know that i have fuel going in the rail. My fuel pressure is good 34 psi and the spect is between 34-36. When i crank the engine the batterie goes down to 10,5 volts. The trigger resitance is good all pair of wire are within the range. I bypass my safety stop switch to eliminate that problem. There is no fuel in the spark plugs. Seriously i dont know what to thing anymore. The dealer witch worked this kind of problems burned last winter so no more tool to test the ECM. I am open to all kind of tips. I really want to fix the problem and have fun with my boat this summer. So please help with your past experience. By the way do i need to re-time everything. Thank you for this wonderfull wedsite I hope that someone can help me solving my /"/$%?&* problem..

Yannick

fuel

is it possible that my efi computer lost is memory. It was seating on a shell for over 9 months. Please help me guys!!!!

no pro around the shop... let's go boys i really need help with my ride. I'm bringing the boat to the shop monday morning.... please give me some in!!!

No luck with the dealer!!! They dont have the right computer for my engine.... Dont know what I'm gonna do with this problem!!! Still looking for help!!!

I finally found the problem on my engine... a wrong connection on one harness that coming out of the ignition control module. I can't wait to go on the lake and have so fun... the summer is short in Quebec. Good luck with your problems, never stop working on and be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back