Low voltage code p0562

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiEddie

Hi new to the forum hoping some one can help. Long story short ..i have a 2006 wake 155 .had it parked a year do to faded Gauge.. Other than that ran great... Finally little by little got everything good, but now low voltage. New AGM battery, checked and cleaned all fuses, new after market regulator.. Also bought a used oem tested regulator. Still low voltage.. Put volt meter reads 12v off and 14v running ...what else can it be.. Thanks for the help

Hi new to the forum hoping some one can help. Long story short ..i have a 2006 wake 155 .had it parked a year do to faded Gauge.. Other than that ran great... Finally little by little got everything good, but now low voltage. New AGM battery, checked and cleaned all fuses, new after market regulator.. Also bought a used oem tested regulator. Still low voltage.. Put volt meter reads 12v off and 14v running ...what else can it be.. Thanks for the help
Also can't find new oem regulator ..tried 4 places got email saying order cancel not in stock , that's why I bought a used one

80% of the time when it’s a older ski especially in a salt water environment it’s corrosion of wires or connectors. Find yourself a wiring diagram of the charging system for your particular ski and check all wiring and connections for high resistance due to corrosion. Pay close attention to all grounds.

Trace the 3 yellow charging wires from the stator cover,,,often the 3 prong coupling/handshake develops resistance,,even melts the wires,,that could be your issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back