2007 GTX 155 STD Goes into limp mode after a few mins

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I have a 2007 GTX 155 STD with 126 hours and a ton of new parts, piston rings, tons of gaskets and o-rings, new bolts all around, timing chain, seal, new starter, wiring harness, new LCD screen (already programmed), new throttle body, new injectors, new plugs, oil, among many other parts. The ski runs fine while on the hose, the charging system showing plenty of voltage and charging, revs fine, but as soon as I put it on the water, after a minute or two, it will go into limp mode with check engine light flashing, and with the codes below. Thank you for your help!

P0462 -Fuel level sensor shorted to ground
- I believe this was because the fuel was low, and was possibly old fuel, it sat for nearly two years. We have since cleaned the tank and put fresh gas in it and seems to run fine on the hose

P0562 - Battery voltage too low
- Replaced the battery with a new one

P0608 - Sensor 5V power supply short to ground & Sensor 5V power supply short to 12V
- We have replaced the stator, the rectifier, all wiring harness, and many fuses, if not all

P1611 - ISC Output signal fail
- I couldn't find anything on a 2007 for this code

Your problem is the P1611 and that is the description for newer skis. For your ski, it is a throttle actuator problem. Change your TB and it should fix it. Make sure to reset TPS.

Your problem is the P1611 and that is the description for newer skis. For your ski, it is a throttle actuator problem. Change your TB and it should fix it. Make sure to reset TPS.
I did put a much newer TB on this thing, the original one had a lot of salt corrosion. However, I will recheck the connection and reset to see if that helps. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back