Lost a part, Help!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nemire12

First of all, thanks in advance for any help you have to offer. I am posting on behalf of a coworker of mine who is working on an early 2000's Bombardier GTX for his girlfriends parents,:confused: get it??

This thing hasn't been run in a couple years and only has about 15 hours on it. He noticed the gas was a greenish color. So he decided he would drain the tank by disconnecting the feed line to the fuel distibutor assembly. Then when he turned the engine over he heard something fall down into the hull and we're trying to figure out what it might have been. Sorry if this a vague description but that's all the information I've got to work with. He doesn't know if it was metal or plastic but he will try to fish for it with a magnet tonight. But I would appreciate any suggestions if anyone has any ideas.

P.S. I'll try to attach of a diagram

Thanks.

Attachments

• fuelsystem.gif
    fuelsystem.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
It is more than likely the strainer that fell in the fuel tank #93. Happens all the time. Be sure to have a very good seal on the gasket on installation or it won't have enough fuel pressure.

Karl

It is more than likely the strainer that fell in the fuel tank #93. Happens all the time. Be sure to have a very good seal on the gasket on installation or it won't have enough fuel pressure.

Karl

Thanks Karl he's 99% sure what ever it was did not fall in the tank and the more we talk to people we're thinking #57 on the diagram came out somehow. I guess they call it a plug but we think it's more of a check valve. Any chance this is possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back