Looking for parts: Sea-doo GTI 155 Thermostat coupler and O-ring

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

pawn

Hi, looking for a little help here. I have the above noted machine. Last summer the coolant all spilled out of it through the coupler joint at the thermostat (pretty sure a dealer caused this but meh). I think I ruined the O-ring putting it back in wrong when trying to fix it so I want a new one (2 actually in case) and since I took the thing apart so many times, I want a new male portion of the coupler/housing for the thermostat. I've searched many hours online and can't find these parts on any of the catalogues and the local dealer (not really - he mostly services other brands) had no luck either. Again, for my model, I can't find these parts on BRP's site or any of the reseller sites (that basically just have the same catalogues).

The attached images are:

- My machine showing what I'm looking for: the plastic housing attached to the hose (the male part) and the O-ring at the thermostat in this coupler joint (x2 in case I screw it up again).

- The only online catalogue images I can find of something similar but for another model of Sea-doo.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find these? I'm running out of time now to find these before I need to travel across the country beginning of June where the machine is.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20230723_174602.jpg
    20230723_174602.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Sea-doo Parts (002).jpg
    Sea-doo Parts (002).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 5
Seadoo only sells the water pump as a complete assembly for the older 4tecs. Not sure if that o-ring is compatible between the ACE and 4tec.
I would buy a used water pump on ebay for $25 shipped and take the o-ring off and use it.
That joint has always been a problem on 4tecs because it cracks at the tab holders which yours has also done. The solution is put a hose clamp over the tabs area and it will solve the problem of leaking and popping off. Or, I probably have an o-ring available to send you as I have several used water pumps laying around that I would sell cheaply.

Seadoo only sells the water pump as a complete assembly for the older 4tecs. Not sure if that o-ring is compatible between the ACE and 4tec.
I would buy a used water pump on ebay for $25 shipped and take the o-ring off and use it.
That joint has always been a problem on 4tecs because it cracks at the tab holders which yours has also done. The solution is put a hose clamp over the tabs area and it will solve the problem of leaking and popping off. Or, I probably have an o-ring available to send you as I have several used water pumps laying around that I would sell cheaply.

I appreciate the response. I already bought the whole assembly (new). About $450 CDN. It is what it is (peace of mind insurance I guess). I really got nowhere looking for answers so just went with the advice I got from where I bought the machine in the first place.

Back