Looking for a 2006 GTX 185 supercharger!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1189

Hey guys, im looking for a used supercharger for my 2006 gtx 185. my supercharger destroyed itself last weekend on the lake. Not sure what happened but the wheel contacted the housing and shredded 1/8in of material all the way around the wheel. The wheel moves up and down, side to side a good 1/8 inch. Anyone know what might have caused this? The shaft, gear, and clutch are all still intact so I'm guessing it was the forward bearing inside the housing that failed? Please help, the cheapest I can find is almost 500$ and im really only looking to spend a couple hundred if anyone on here is willing to part ways with one. Thanks so much

All that material went thru your engine, you probably have bigger problems than just a new supercharger.

You're not going to find a supercharger that is ready to use for a couple hundred. You might find the housing/impeller assembly but then it is going to need rebuilt so you will be over $500. You can fix it right and spend the money or fix it twice and then completely ruin your engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back