Looking for 2004 and up seadoo sportster or speedster 155 seat cushion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedysteversx

I've been searching for a seat for way too long. Would like to find one asap. I have a 2004 seadoo sportster 4tec, missing one seat base cushion. 2005 up speedster 155 cushions will also fit I know they're a little different, that's ok. Any condition will work. Let me know if you have something available. Would be much appreciated!

-Steve

I've seen them on eBay from time to time. Worst case scenario would be to stop by an upholstery shop and see if they could fab one up. You could use one of the other seats as a template.

I just went through something very similar. Probably not good news for you but after I could not find one for resale, I went to a few different shops that advertise upholstery and they can make the vinyl covers, but they would not fabricate the entire seat. Closest place I could find was 2.5 hours away. I drove my boat there 2 days ago and they wanted $350 to fabricate a seat with a wood base. It's not factory, but it's the best I could find and I was tired of trying to find one on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back