Kingston Ontario

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crxski

Was out for a little first ride of the season today, temp was 18 deg water temp was cold but actually not that bad. Weeds are starting to come up so that sucks.

I will be heading out for a ride next week down town kingston.Anyone interested please pm me, I need to burn up last years gas.

:cheers:
Mike

Was out for a little first ride of the season today, temp was 18 deg water temp was cold but actually not that bad. Weeds are starting to come up so that sucks.

I will be heading out for a ride next week down town kingston.Anyone interested please pm me, I need to burn up last years gas.

:cheers:
Mike

Are weeds common in that area of Ont? My in-laws cottage in Westport has alot of weeds on Rideau.. although 30mins north of Kingston.. No weeds in the Simcoe area.
I'd love to go riding in the Kingston area next time we're up in Westport..won't be for a while though. Enjoy and hope the water keeps warming up nicely.

Well keswick area is bad for weeds but thats Keswick its just dirty regardless.

I ride in the barrie area as well.

Kingston normally good, but in the bay under the bridge its bad, was last year too.

Westport doesn't get all the zebra muscles to eat up the weeds like ontraio and simcoe. Its nice up there as well, hoping to do a little trip though the locks this year and head up that way.

Well keswick area is bad for weeds but thats Keswick its just dirty regardless.

I ride in the barrie area as well.

Kingston normally good, but in the bay under the bridge its bad, was last year too.

Westport doesn't get all the zebra muscles to eat up the weeds like ontraio and simcoe. Its nice up there as well, hoping to do a little trip though the locks this year and head up that way.

You're right the Zebras are bad up here.. I'm here now Friday, and the water temps are still chilly at 57F. I'd be hugging any weeds I could find for warmth

Hoping to head out in Kingston this week afterwork for a bit most likely just look for some waves to jump and burn off last years fuel.

Putting on the wet suit forsure, the air temp is nice though when its 18+, its just went you get splashed...burrr

Back