Kicker KMT6 Tower Speakers - $200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

biffdotorg

Kicker KMT6 3-Way Marine Tower Speaker pods are 300W. Each pod includes 2 x 6.5" drivers and tweeter with built in crossovers. These pods are water resistant and perform very well when amplified. I am selling a pair of pods for $200!

I am selling them for half the price of the empty pods as the drivers are starting to tear around the edges, so if you are looking to build your own tower speakers, this will save you plenty. Drop in any 6.5" marine speakers and you are ready to rock. The first generation KMT6 were known for a tight seal and premature failure like this was common. Kicker has sold me a new set, so I am passing the good deal on to you.

As they sit, they are still functional, if you are in my region, come over and listen to them on my tower before I replace them. Some distortion is noted with heavy bass. But with a small investment of 4 x 6.5" drivers, and they will be like new. Or pull your current 6.5" speakers from your boat, and put them up on the tower for minimal investment.

The Kicker KMTED dual speaker empty enclosure is $249 each from Kicker. The KMMTES single enclosure is $199 each. So even empty, these are a bargain.

I expect my new Kickers to be here within a week. I will pull these down at that time, or before when purchased. Mounting hardware is included, and they can be adapted to different towers. Your local kicker dealer can order any diameter inserts for the billet mounts.

Pictures below are of one of the slightly torn drivers, and how they appear stock. 3 of the 4 6.5" speakers are torn, but functional

Technical specs and installation manual available here:
http://www.kicker.com/sites/default/files/2007 KMT6.pdf

These may be installed in a number of ways on your boat, tower, wakeboard boat, RZR, UTV, ATV Commander, Mule, Jeep, Malibu, Moomba, Mastercraft, Supra, Golf Cart

00l0l_lMZBeqHj3lG_600x450.jpg00G0G_8sKsRUvpLLl_600x450.jpg

I have my new Kickers installed, and this allows me to include all the tower adapters that have come with the new speakers. Not only will you be able to adapt them to any wake tower or UTV roll cage, they will come boxed as if they were new.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back