Keeping beer cold

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hardwood isn't my cup of tea... bare floors are the only way to go. I hate getting carpet fibers in my floor scrubber.

ahhh, nothing like a well polished floor. just be careful not to use too much polish, it could get slippery and then you could slip and injure yourself.

i'll be signing off soon as today is our 3rd anniversary...xxxxxxxxx & zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........ohoh TMI...sorry

3rd anniversary of what???? Congrats!!! And hope your 5 seconds of ecstacy is worth the 3 years of MISERY!!!! :lols:

Sink - you have that wrong...3 yrs of ECSTASY and maybe 1 second of misery.

Gotta go...wifey is calling again

I hereby wish you a full stomach, a raw "shifter", drained "ball bearings", and a sh*t eating grin on your face for hours today/tonight. Hope you're sore for days, and left with a bloody stump, sir. :thumbsup:

Actually MF it was Tuesday night, I'm just recovering....whewwwww A Real man's work is never done.

I used to have a gal working for me at that same store... she had 2 sets of cards printed up. One said, "I lay ANYTHING!!!" I didn't let her use those at work though... Learned how to get some in the back of a 280ZX!

Carpet munching is one of my favorite sports. Just ask my gf! Just don't ask her to back the trailer down the ramp!
I'm gonna have to call you out for pics of girlfriend.

MANLAW!

Back