Kart Seat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

It's too damn expensive! Any solutions? does anybody have the hardware so we can replicate the connections and use a cheaper seat??

Any ideas?

that would be a tough one to replicate, it sees a lot of force. it's well designed and sturdy with super easy removal, but it is overpriced, check ebay or call seadoo dealers, I'm sure somebody has one that they will sell for a couple hundred.

sorry, that's become my favorite mode since I've aged a little.

I'm always one for Macguivering things but that seat would be really tough to do it the right way so it didn't fall apart and I think you'll have more than $200 in it by the time your done.

Have you ridden one with a seat yet? You may not like it, or you may love it and decide to pay the money.

I have the kart seat and people love it, especially my kids. It is overpriced, but if you can find one on craigs list or ebay you for the right price i would recommend it.

Hey Orange, I think I'm getting a used 3D seat next week in perfect shape, it's the yellow and gray one. Any interest, it should be around $200 plus ship.

I just bought an 06 3D. The parts guy at dealer said seadoo had big mark downs on 3D accessories. I ordered a Kart seat for $439.00 The price has gone down to $209.00.The dealer has refunded me $230.00. Still waiting on part though-it was backordered.

Motor City Powersports, near Detroit. Any dealer should have these prices now. My seat finally came in. Apparently Bombardier recently changed the part number for the kit a bunch of times. Make them call Bombardier to verify correct Part#. Unless you want to wait 6wks like I had to. Kit is very easy to install. completed in about an hour.

SeaDoo has put all their 3D accessories on clearance at all dealers. Most dealers will sell the kart seat for around $189 but there are only 6 left in the entire country as of today. So, you better buy now. The knee pad kit and shoq pole are now only $125, about 150 of each of those left.

Orange, the used one I thought I was going to get, the guy never came back with it. I'd buy new if I were you, I'm sure you'll like it.

I'd start with your local seadoo dealer so you don't have to pay shipping. I think the list price is $209 but many dealers will give 10% off if you ask.

Hope they are not all gone.

anyone know any dealers or person that has a Kart seat kicking around. i know BRP is sold out and discontinued. I talked to a dealer who said the manafacturer went banko and BRP was attempting to get someone to build more...but .....who knows
now that 3D discontinued i would doubt it.

any leads would be awesome.
kevinjansen101@hotmail.com

thanks guys / girls

i bought a 3d because i wanted a stand up to surf with. i eschewed using the moto and kart mode. now i find that both of these are really terrific fun and i can highly recommend all three modes as the complete change of centre of gravity makes them quite different water craft.
don't worry about the price- you only live once
bolton - australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back