Just ordered my Spark :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RollTideSpark

So I just ordered my 2up HO Spark!!:cheers: Excited to bring back some fun to riding. Never was really into seeing how fast I could go in the water I just like spinning and throwing my kids of HAHA.

I got the Pineapple color. an amazing deal of $6,148 OTD

Looking at graphics packages from scs and also waiting impatiently for mod part lol Well I will keep updated on ski when it gets closer. I will get it 3 January.

Thanks for the welcome. I think I did good with the price. I opted out of the IBR and the Manual Reverse as didn't have them before so figured why now lol. Also friend at dealership could always put on later. Im just constantly looking for the first mods for this thing but obviously wont see much right now, but don't think I wont look every day HAHA.

I had a old SPX that I just sold this year as I figured it was so time to upgrade. Was getting tired of turning a wrench on that thing every year. Speaking of wrenching, that's what really sold me was the body separation and access to the mechanical area. I have worked on these skis for years and so tried of having to take half the motor out just to grab a starter out, which I beat everyone just loves to do lol.

So I just ordered my 2up HO Spark!!:cheers: Excited to bring back some fun to riding. Never was really into seeing how fast I could go in the water I just like spinning and throwing my kids of HAHA.

Looking at graphics packages from scs and also waiting impatiently for mod part lol Well I will keep updated on ski when it gets closer. I will get it 3 January.
6148 out the door is a deal!!! Sounds like they are not trying to kill you with stupid fees!!!

Yep, that's about the same price as here, $ 5800 +$150 freight, +150 setup. I ordered the same thing, not sure I'm going to take it but that's what I ordered.

Lou

I'm just not sure I need it, I'm about out of money on my toy allowance. I bought a boat this year and today I bought a boat lift, dock fees are due in April, I might just have to get by with my "old" ski's for another year, and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure the Spark is the ski for me. Change is not always a good thing.

Lou

Gotcha Dan,

That's what I'm gonna tell my wife, I'll let you know what she says after I get out of the Hospital.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha Dan,

That's what I'm gonna tell my wife, I'll let you know what she says after I get out of the Hospital.

Lou

Yeah, it usually goes over like a fart in a spacesuit, LOL. I'd love to get a Spark 3 up for the Mrs. and the kiddos but I think I'm building a 95 XP 720. So that way my son can ride with my wife and my daughter can hitch a ride with me on my XP. Don't blame you one bit for staying responsible.

Hello from Russia ) sorry for my English. We just ordered 2 2up HO Spark. Price from russian dealer is $10 500 ))) Will get it at the end of January 2014 )

Sorry I know it's an old post.. But does that include the trailer?

Back