just joined

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzman

Just a post to say hello. This sight looks great. I hope to find asnswers to some questions about my 03 rxdi.

Thanks

Blizzman:)

Welcome to the seadoo forum Blizzman, This is a friendly place to be active and learn a lot about your seadoo. The members here are more than eager to answer any questions you might have about your 03 RXDI. The Forum has a library of manuals in the Premium Members section that are available if you join as a premium member. The manuals are authentic seadoo manuals with diagrams, troubleshooting, winterizing, and lots of other information. You can preview them on line as a PDF file or download and print it off for your own personal and privet use. Click on the link "Seadoo Manuals"at the top of the page for more information. If you have any questions or problems come back and give us a shout ans we'll be happy to give you some advise.
Karl

Welcome to the site Blizzman.
Hope you enjoy the Seadoo experience and fellow Doo'ers chat.:D

BlizzMan, I am a noob as well, and I already have made a name for myself as a trouble maker, posting in the wrong place, etc, lolol. Welcome to a great place to chat, learn and discover the greatness that is SeaDoo!!!

Jeff

Nova Scotia?

I spent 3 months in Halifax, Nova Scotia, during the summer months to boot!....there were people swimming all over the beach. I got my big toe in the water and about frooze to death..............you guys like that cold stuff!....I'll stick with 80*+ water temperature down here any day!....:rofl:

Heck, here in Florida if my pool temp falls below 85* I cover it ...It's too cold for swimming.

all you warm weather people crack me up!!!! I grew up in Michigan and am a member of the Polar Bear Club there.

Going swimming in Lake Michigan in the dead of winter is exhilarating!!! First, the chain saws to cut a big enough hole is cut, then the shovels come out to clear out the ice left floating in it, lolol.

If you can't float a boat in it, I not going in....BBBBRRRRR..uh unless bikinis are involved...

Warmer weather!

I love to hit the warmer waters.........Ya'lls skis must live 20 years up there, since you can only put about 6 hours a year on them with all those cold temps up there!

My friends and I would be on the Lake as long as we could get around the ice, lol. During deep winter, the lake and harbor would be frozen over for a couple three months. trying to keep the harbor open water is too much work so they just hauled the boats out for the winter. Winter was very boring except for the Polar Bear Club events, lolol

Polar bear club

I have one thing to say about the polar bear club............"I HOPE I WOULD".....I jumped in the water one time in the south to swim for a beer. That was the last time I jumped in the water during the winter months. And no, the beer wasn't worth it!........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back