Just accidentally filled up with regular unleaded in brand new 2020 RXT-X 300

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stu_

Hello,

I need help. I have a brand new 2020 RXT-X 300 one month old, never ridden. Heading out to start the slow break in, I just filled it up from almost empty with regular unleaded. I takes premium. I have NOT started it. I came home to pump the fuel out with my little 12 volt electric fuel pump with a lot of hose attached on both ends, but I could not snake it down far enough into the fuel tank to reach gas.

I am seeking advice. Thank you.

Stu

Dump a bottle of octane boost in it. Or spend five bucks for a longer hose, i never pump, set the Jerry can lower than the clear hose and let gravity do the work after you get it flowing with your mouth (take your mouth off as you see it coming down).

Thank you LikeabossTM.

I don't think I can get even a longer hose to snake down far enough. It just won't go past a certain point.

I like the idea of octane boost, if I can figure out how much to put in.

But I would prefer just to get the gas out.

I would read your manual about ethanol use in your machine, if it is approved then you can use the octane boost.

I got all the 87 octane out and refilled with 93 octane ethanol free. Today I did two hours of recommended break in with lower speeds and varying speeds. Everything went great. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back