Riding Impressions The 2017 RXT-X 300

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterC4

I traded my GTX 155 for the RXT-X 300. I also have a Wake Pro 215. The RXT-X 300 is undeniably fast, and the real striking point is the acceleration. After a modest break-in the computer let's the machine perform to its maximum and the RXT jumps out of the water. The ergonomic seats are an interesting feature and they force you to grip the seat with your legs. The angle and rubber-like surface of the footwell is a nice feature too. Palm rests on the handle grips are just right. Handling is excellent but the responsiveness and torque is so strong that you have to be careful with the throttle in any sharp maneuver, you can be tossed off. The S3 hull is what I am accustomed to and its quite stable. Top speed achieved was 71 mph. The new supercharger is relatively quiet with a subtle whistle sound. Difficult to gauge fuel economy but you will want to be sure to have a full tank before heading out for a long trip. Like all jet-ski's with that much power you tend to use it. Reaching 60 mph is very easy whereas in the GTX 155, about 53 mph, maybe 54 on a cooler day with premium fuel was typical top speed. The colour is Lava Red and its obvious that there is something special about this Sea Doo as soon as people see it. It doesn't come with a reboarding ladder, but I had one installed before delivery as part of my deal. Overall, one very powerful jet ski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back