Jetski Fishing 25 Nautical Miles off the cost of New Zealand

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 miles round trip is nearing what some skis can do on a single tank,,,

I'd do it but I would take extra fuel depending in my skis capability.

I go from Cleveland to Canada and its 52 miles. But I refuel once I get there as I know I can't make it home.

JSFC guy, very nice.

3 questions:

1. The video makes it looks easy, about how much time does it take to reel in a fish?

2. How come you threw back the 10 lb snapper ....(too small to legally keep????)

3. if possible, to aid a person to view all the videos you post, could you just keep it to one thread and add a new video in a new post.

Thanks, I enjoy watching what you catch.

JSFC guy, very nice.

3 questions:

1. The video makes it looks easy, about how much time does it take to reel in a fish?

2. How come you threw back the 10 lb snapper ....(too small to legally keep????)

3. if possible, to aid a person to view all the videos you post, could you just keep it to one thread and add a new video in a new post.

Thanks, I enjoy watching what you catch.

Hi, sorry for late reply, missed this one. It takes about 5 minutes or so to reel the fish in, depending on its size, and how deep it is.

I throw the big ones back because they are the best breeding fish, and I want my kids to be able to do what I am doing. I keep two or three smaller ones to eat because they are the nicest.

If you want to watch all the videos, you can subscribe at www.youtube.com/jetskifishingchannel, but what is just as easy is to Like us on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/jetskifishingchannel.

I find that once comments get posted, the latest video ends up too far down the page of a forum, or you have to skip too many pages to find if the latest video has been posted. Open to ideas though, and I can certainly put them all in one place if you guys / moderators prefer. Oh, and I am just posting another episode now!

[video=youtube_share;pYvbI76i3_Y]http://youtu.be/pYvbI76i3_Y[/video]

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back