Jet Pump House Square Nuts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I am doing some research on the Square Nuts (plastic) that so easily come up missing on the jet pumps. There is a variety and I would like to capture all of them.

I found the Part number 211100033 for the 2003 GTI and there are many replacement nuts on Ebay. That said, looking at the nuts they are not all made the same which means some won't fit properly. Also, I do have a problem paying $15 for a single nut and being a machinist determine how much of a pain in the azz it will be to make the part. That's my dollar value. :D

I found a different part number on a 1996 GTX Pump called the elastic housing part number 269501943. Seems to be the housing and the nut fits into.

3rd I remember one plastic housing that is not Square with the nut in the center "but" with a hex shape facing the housing. Basically half Hex with the back side squared off. I believe some people just insert a nut with a washer in that place and tighten that way.

I'd like to identify how many differnt nuts are used and find out if there are places not quite so expensive as OEM.

I found 3 nuts for $9.00. They might work. LOL I was really looking for a sample, not that I can't measure my own but for 9 bucks. Between busy and lazy I don't have a lot of time to ply with machining nuts I don't need right now.

On the gaskets WOW !!!! For that kinda money I'd make one out of something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back