ISO 951 Engine

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

motogotro

I have a really nice 1998 GSX Limited that I just purchased from a guy but the engine is toast. Looks like it got water in it somehow and was left for some time. The cylinders are rusted to the point that I cant get the cylinders off of the block. The RAVE valves are rusted in place. The exhaust manifold bolts are seized and won't come out. I've already broken one of the starter bolts off in the block. So basically, the entire engine is toast and I'm looking for either a good running complete engine or one that can be rebuilt. Buying a short block doesn't work for me because I need all of the accessories as well, starter, RAVE valves, reed cages, exhaust manifold, etc, plus I don't think this is going to be any good as a core so it will end up costing me more than the ski is worth to go that route. I do have a good set of carbs I think and I believe the electrical stuff at the front of the engine is good but everything else is toast. I'm in Texas near Dallas so hopefully someone close will have something I can use.

Thanks,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back