Intelligent Suspension Discontinued

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know the official reason assuming it is accurate. But I can tell you that it adds substantial money to the sale of the ski, makes the ski MUCH more top-heavy as compared to non-suspension skis, and make the ski MUCH harder to work on. Most will not remove the seat to clean the engine area for example as it takes 40-60 minutes just to remove the seat.

I'll never own a suspension ski. Just don't want to fight it in order to service or clean the ski..

Well unless your in a john boat , the way the pwc's bow reacts to ripples and wakes in the water is in effect a suspension system .

I have a suspension ski.
I probably won't buy another one.
Top heavy and a pain in the butt to work on.

Not to mention, people who own suspension ski's and use them in salt water end up regretting getting that ski. Unless they have hundred dollar bills to throw at someone to maintain it for them.

The S 155 "the basic bitch" you can stand up and run it wide open ontop the rough stuff on Erie and get that thing rocking pretty good. Maintenance free suspension too....I wish they would have come,out with a 300as before I quit their brand last month. I really hope the piano brand builds one with a fox,elka,works,king shock of some,sort. Id buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back