Info gauge parts anyone?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saludadoo

Bought a used 98 gsx info gauge cheep but the screen is bad, took it apart to replace the front lens but both sides are bad, and I don't want to unsolder the screen to replace the back side lens.
So just looking to see if any one has a used one that might be fixable that they want to part with.

I have a 1997 Seadoo GSI that seems to be a rat5her rare bird and the multifunction digital gauge is toast. I'm basically attempting to rebuilt the entire craft and really want to replace this with a pair of Sierra or Faria marine analog gauges. As the GSI only has two holes for gauges, the aforementioned and a plug, I would like at least one multifunction and one maybe RPM. The holes are slightly more than 3 inches in diameter and the aftermarket seems to be rather limited to either 2 or 4 inchers. I'd like to monitor the oil pressure and/or temp as well as the fuel level, and RPM, not to mention the trim. I'll apparently have to give up something. Any help of tips appreciated.

Attachments

• Old GSI MF Digital Gauge board.jpg
    Old GSI MF Digital Gauge board.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back