impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlarson23

I need to replace my impeller this month and was wondering if anyone knew a site where I can get one at a reasonable price. I'm not looking to spend the 274 dollars for the one from the OEM warehouse. Its for an 05 Challenger 180.

I need to replace my impeller this month and was wondering if anyone knew a site where I can get one at a reasonable price. I'm not looking to spend the 274 dollars for the one from the OEM warehouse. Its for an 05 Challenger 180.

You won't get one new for much cheaper than that. Impros do reconditioned ones. From memory, there's two main non-oem options:

Skatrak and Solas.

I just bought a Skatrack Swirl - it's spose to give better acceleration than the OEM and Solas.

I am about to give up and just buy one. every where you can get one refurbished want one in exchange to get them cheap. |'ll just break down and buy the stainless and save in the future if i ever need one again.

I am about to give up and just buy one. every where you can get one refurbished want one in exchange to get them cheap. |'ll just break down and buy the stainless and save in the future if i ever need one again.

You can get a newly refurbished for about $60 bucks. I think that's a bit better than your $250....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back