Impeller Removal Tool Needed - Houston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonH

I have a trip planned for next week and after my last trip out I realized I need to replace my wear ring. I have all the parts to do it except for the impeller removal tool. Now I don't really have time to order it with the Holiday weekend, and it will be Tuesday before can even try to find a dealer that would have one in stock. If there is anyone in the Houston area that would be willing to sell me one or even rent it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Pearland near 288, but work in Pasadena.

I will be at work here shortly, so if you could please email me directly at brandon_hare@sbcglobal.net since these forums are blocked at work.

Thanks,

Brandon

I have a trip planned for next week and after my last trip out I realized I need to replace my wear ring. I have all the parts to do it except for the impeller removal tool. Now I don't really have time to order it with the Holiday weekend, and it will be Tuesday before can even try to find a dealer that would have one in stock. If there is anyone in the Houston area that would be willing to sell me one or even rent it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Pearland near 288, but work in Pasadena.

I will be at work here shortly, so if you could please email me directly at brandon_hare@sbcglobal.net since these forums are blocked at work.

Thanks,

Brandon

http://www.parkeryamaha.com/dsseadooimpellertool580650720787951.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back