I want to delete my SC! 2013 GTR 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR215420

I have a 2013 GTR 215 that blew the SC at 60+ and I had to limp it back to a beach to inspect. After inspection, I found that the turbine blades had ground into the outlet and blew apart obliterating half of the housing, all of the outlet and tore up the hose. While in limp mode the engine sounded fine, but has not ran since that inital inspection. Sum of the story is I need a whole new SC. A local PWC performance shop quoted me roughly $2000 using a Used SC housing. Thag is a third of what I paid for the machine and had it 2 years on a rebuilt SC (HAHA). This is my only option cause the dealers wont touch anything older than 7 years. However! The machine is a base Seadoo with tuning and a SC. So If I yank the SC out, is there a program avaiable to

I have a 2013 GTR 215 that blew the SC at 60+ and I had to limp it back to a beach to inspect. After inspection, I found that the turbine blades had ground into the outlet and blew apart obliterating half of the housing, all of the outlet and tore up the hose. While in limp mode the engine sounded fine, but has not ran since that inital inspection. Sum of the story is I need a whole new SC. A local PWC performance shop quoted me roughly $2000 using a Used SC housing. Thag is a third of what I paid for the machine and had it 2 years on a rebuilt SC (HAHA). This is my only option cause the dealers wont touch anything older than 7 years. However! The machine is a base Seadoo with tuning and a SC. So If I yank the SC out, is there a program available out to the public to tune the machine to run without the SC. Hope to hear from y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back