Hydro Turf set for Sea-Doo Speedster (96) Sportster (96-99)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
They are light Grey... just like this

154.jpg

It LOOKS just like my boat. Is that a 14.5' boat?

I wouldn't want to use all the small pieces anyway. Mostly the ones on the floor, ski-pad (or whatever you call that thing you sit on off the back), and over the back of the engine bay. Maybe a couple of the others.

The wife really likes it so if someone can confirm that most of the big pieces will fit, we will try to get it.

The only difference I can see is the big piece on the floor to the left of the ski-hatch would have to be cut down or not used. We have an ice-chest stuck in that area.

Would it be cheaper for us to just buy the correct one, since it would have less material?

Where are you getting these from, straight from Hydro-Turf or from another dealer?

Color...?

Now Scooper (and all), the pre cut hydro turf is color coded for each type ski or boat. You'll also notice on the design layout on this grey cut, there is no jump seat.

I just bought another sheet of the purple, which is the color for the Challenger, at the close out price at Hydroturf.com and it's still $35 dollars a sheet. The Challenger takes 2 sheets. So, for $70 bucks, I got a set in my boat that would cost over $300.

Here is a link to my thread with pix and how easy it is to layout and cut this material...........http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=11010

Snipe, did you have any left over? My wife wants two chunks on the back hatch on both sides of the cover. We spend a lot of time back there and she slips and slides and bangs up her legs. So would we need to do a full extra sheet or is there enough left over to patch those two places up.

Snipe, did you have any left over? My wife wants two chunks on the back hatch on both sides of the cover. We spend a lot of time back there and she slips and slides and bangs up her legs. So would we need to do a full extra sheet or is there enough left over to patch those two places up.

I got those pieces, USED, if you want them, in purple. Just need to get some adhesive from home-depot..

Back