How to mount Sports Camera's to your Spark Handle Bars

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hello everyone, I am new here as of today.

I have been having a hard time with mounting my 4K sports Camera's to my family's Seedoo Spark. Full details as to what i have tired to install.

* Tried to install a C clap Mount (wasn't wide/Big enough) for the handle bars.
* Tried a O-ring clamp ( also wasn't large enough to install).
* Tried to mount the camera's to our Tow Hook (Failed badly and the camera fell off as i was driving and found it on my way back)
So the problem i am seeing on the spark is that the bars are oval shaped and not a nice smooth circle handle bar setup. I'm not in any way looking
to change them or modify them i have just been having a hard time finding a mount that would stay on or even fit the bars since they are not your typical bars then i thought.

could someone direct me to a website or store somewhere close to me in Canada/Ontario where I live or even a store that would ship to me. I have searched all over Amazon Canada, Amazon USA and other stores as well. we keep our Spark up in Northern Canada Ontario thru out the season but it's stored for us at a place down the road from our property for the winter. I even asked them and didn't know where i could find the right mount. What i want to have to avoid doing is sticking a sticky plate onto the spark i don't want to damage the nice finish on the hood so i want to try and avoid doing that as much as possible.

Some that know's where I could buy a sturdy good quality mount for my Camera's that would be great. (Price is not an issue) just getting it to mount onto the Spark bars is all i wanted since last Summer when we bought it.

Thanks in advanced,

Mike.

Back