How to catch really big catfish....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Honda

Got tired of livers... so I tried a little heavier tackle. (LOL)

Sorry... couldn't resist.

My 4 year old doesn't swim very good, so I had to tie her to the boat.

158.jpg

The line is both funny and smart.

I have had to chain,, yes chain, myself into some specific USCG Boats. They are self bailing and self righting. So,,, if we rolled over I would remain as the wheel so I had access to the controls.

I have also take a 30 foot bungie line and sat on it when out in the ocean on massive waves while riding my ski. If you get tossed off, you can't catch the ski. You simply can't swim fast enough due to the ski being blown away from you.

And,,, I have probably pulled 20 people out of the water that were in the process of drowning, a line tied to them would have been GREAT to have...
The irony of it all, I bet she is very happy to have that line tied to her. Even if she says she hates it.

Glad you are getting out more often with your family..

Jake: Yep... Loyalhanna. It's a crappy little lake, but I can be on the water in 20 min from my house. SO... it's easy when you only want to be out for a few hours. (yes, I have a license)

Joe: you are right. It's smart. I remember riding my 1979 JS440 out in in the surf when I was younger. (living in SoCal) And one time... I thought I would never get back to it. Also, my older kid use to start to swim, and the boat would swing on the anchor line... and before you would know it... she was 30 yards away. But when we are out by the dam... and the water is 30'~40' deep... I make them swim with life jackets on.

I guess to keep this on track... I should show the "Whale" that my 9 year old caught. (LOL) It actually ran hard enough to hear the drag spin. (it was only around 6")

177.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back