How do you connect this?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdfish1

Pic below but i am confused by this black strap connected to the trailer winch strap. Am i supposed to use it instead of connecting the metal hook to the ski bow "i"? Would seem very inferior to using the metal hook, and dont understand the benefit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 52
Give me a side picture of the set up with just the front of the ski as well.

The black strap loops through the bow eye and back to the hook on the strap. Rubber stopper should be above the bow eye. I think the strap in your case should run below the stopper and above the black tubular supports that are in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
This pic is prob most telling. This is how the dealership told me to do it. Seems very odd to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 30
Give me a straight side shot. It looks like the stopper needs raised and the strap rerouted, but I want to confirm.

The black strap goes through the bow eye to connect to the hook on the end of the winch strap. It keeps the hook from hitting the actual ski Make sure the winch strap goes under the bow roller to make sure the ski doesn't have the tendency to jump off the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back