Houston lets ride!!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
The picture above is San Jacinto river just below Lake Houston Dam. $5 launch.

There is also good local boating at Deussen Park just above the dam on L Houston. Free launch.

Then for a little drive is good camping and boating on L Somerville up near College Station.

L houston and the san jac river are our local spots. We do Somerville only for special occassions or 3-day weekends when we can camp out for a couple nights.

The picture above is San Jacinto river just below Lake Houston Dam. $5 launch.

There is also good local boating at Deussen Park just above the dam on L Houston. Free launch.

Then for a little drive is good camping and boating on L Somerville up near College Station.

L houston and the san jac river are our local spots. We do Somerville only for special occassions or 3-day weekends when we can camp out for a couple nights.

Dude , No picture ?????

Picture is in post 7 and 19. Same place. 7 is from their website, 19 is from last saturday on my camera.

I didn't mean "picture above" as meaning in the same post...

pull up both pictures...they could have been taken from the same table at the marina hamburger stand...

This weekend, we are camping and riding at lake somerville if any one wants to come ride, it has been really nice on the water and it is the perfect temperature!

How has the wind been on the water up there?

It has been blowing 25-30 onshore causing lots of chop and waves, so we haven't been out in a couple weeks.

Hoping to do Lake Houston this weekend.

Somerville is just too far for us to drive without camping out overnight.

So, south wind, do you stay south of the dam near somerville marina?

There is a decent sized cove down there that should be blocking the wind. Is that where you are hanging?

Yegua, Rocky and Pecan are generally where we ride, the north side is a little too far but, we are campoing there so we might make a run over there or something who knows:cheers:

Where we camp is considered Overlook Park, I guess. Right across the cove from Yegua. So if you are camping there, that is the cove I was talking about in previous post. Kinda behind/south of those 2 islands.

yeah, to many game wardens hang out at the overlook/ marina area! they can be kinda ass clowns about it but o well! i will post some pictures of the lake when i get back next week

Wow lake last night was as smooth as eggs!!!! My little ski hooked up the WHOLE way across from Rocky to Pecan!!!

Im North Houston Woodlands Area. Im gonna give it a go this memorial Day Weekend...will have to dodge the Squalls it looks like. Im in the Black X-20!!

RiverRat

Where you going to be putting in at? We will be at lake houston tomorrow, if the weather cooperates.

We put in at Deussen park on the south end, ski on the Crosby side below the railroad bridge, and hang out on the beach near there.

I am the guy riding the surfboard, so flag us down if you see us:cheers:

Well it was too rough on Sunday...so we are heading out to Lake Conroe now,at 0700 Hrs...to try and beat the rush at the Ramp! We usually hang around the Island until it starts getting rough...then we head up past bridge to North ens where there are less Bulkheads and smoother water.

RiverRat

Back