Hose Clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeordieKel

I dont suppose anyone has a record of all Hose Clamp Sizes used in and around the Engine bay of a typical 4-Tec Engine? I'd like to replace all with Stainless...

Thanks in advance.

No on a 2007 RXP 215 there are not! In fact, I'd say anything pre 2015 wouldn't be stainless... I could be wrong like, but for sure, the hose clamps in my 2007 are not stainless.

Seadoo switched to non stainless bolts for a couple years around 2007 but didn't think they switched the hose clamps too. The stainless clamps will rust especially in saltwater atmosphere and be slightly magnetic but they are way better than the zinc plated steel ones used in the auto industry. Show some pics.

Are you referring to the oetiker hose clamps? Because they didn't use many worm gear type except the big ones on the exhaust and a couple at the water pump.

Last edited:
Seadoo switched to non stainless bolts for a couple years around 2007 but didn't think they switched the hose clamps too. The stainless clamps will rust especially in saltwater atmosphere and be slightly magnetic but they are way better than the zinc plated steel ones used in the auto industry. Show some pics.

Are you referring to the oetiker hose clamps? Because they didn't use many worm gear type except the big ones on the exhaust and a couple at the water pump.
I'm referring to exhaust, Supercharger and inlet side of things. I want to remove all things rusty. I cant get near my ski at the mo due to the lockdown so I wanted to order and have them ready... As I understand the exhaust side of things are 2.5"? Just need the rest really...

Those are all stainless. Just remove them and wire wheel them and they will look like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back