Hit the Ohio cold water today. first ride of the season!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Luv2Camp

Hit 70 today in central Ohio. Went out to alum creek and took the old GTX for her first splash of the 2016 season. I do not own a wet suit. Had on shorts and a sweatshirt. The water is COLD! Docks obviously not in for the season yet so the wife waited for me at the ramp so I did not need to get any more wet than I already was. 20 mph winds made for some chop on the water. Felt awesome to be back in. Few more weeks and will get the boat out next!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in PA so very sim weather, I really had the itch but mine is still sleeping and once I pull it out of storage it has to stay out so I'm trying to make sure we don't get a late season snow storm or something dumb before I get mine out. Not gonna lie tho I'm pretty jealous you got to go can't wait to be out there as well!

Lived in Ohio for over 40 years.. I have been in water so cold we had to break ice to get out of the harbor area..

It is what you do if you want to go for a ride...

Glad you got out.

I was thinking about it myself. Supposed to be low 70's today. My big Polaris is big enough I can stay dry. Maybe I'll just do a little fishing.

Nice. I bet it's a pain with no docks though. I typically ride deer creek or Alum Creek.

Looks like it'll cool down a bit by the time I'm back there next week [emoji32]

Back