Help with Fuel Flow

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

GK5188

Hello,

Quick question on my BN38 I carbs for my 1995 Seadoo GTX. The fuel hose connections are a little different than the pic in the manual. I want to make sure I connect the supply and return to the correct nipples. As well, as connecting the pop off pump to the right supply for the bench test.

I put in some pics for reference. MAG carb to the left.

Which nipple do I connect the Fuel Supply from the fuel selector valve too and which one is the return to tank? Pulse goes to motor and the two nipples facing each other are connected via a fuel hose. I believe.

Just want to make sure I get it right.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20211008_101912.jpg
    20211008_101912.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211008_101907.jpg
    20211008_101907.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 3
Fuel pump is on the MAG carb so that will be your inlet and pulse fittings fuel then flows to the PTO carb that will be the return.

I hope you are rebuilding with Genuine Mikuni parts and following the Carb Rebuild Thread Sticky.

20211008_101912.jpg

Fuel pump is on the MAG carb so that will be your inlet and pulse fittings fuel then flows to the PTO carb that will be the return.

I hope you are rebuilding with Genuine Mikuni parts and following the Carb Rebuild Thread Sticky.

View attachment 56910
Also, thanks for the pic. It helps to see it vice reading about it. Finished up the rebuild last night. Using the orginial springs, I got 27 psi pop off on both carbs and used the Carb Rebuild Thread to finish up. Carbs passed all the other pressure tests, so I am ready to put them bacl on the motor. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back