HELP! Drain plugs open when in water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

milenas70

Anyone can give me some emergency help? New with jetski and drove drain plugs open in salt water.. yes dumb.

Got the jet ski on trailer. Batteries and e box seem to be damaged. Where to start to repair? Any advice is much appreciated
Thanks

Anyone can give me some emergency help? New with jetski and drove drain plugs open in salt water.. yes dumb.

Got the jet ski on trailer. Batteries and e box seem to be damaged. Where to start to repair? Any advice is much appreciated
Thanks

As I'm new to most of this..one thing you need to start with is first thing..hose off the entire inside, batteries, ebox and all. Open ebox if it got wet inside and rinse that to. You need to clean all the salt off first before you do anything..then its time to start fixing. But if you dont get the salt off. You will make for harder to remove parts and possibly more repairs as salt does a ton of damage. That's why it's always good practice to rinse you pwc off after every time you leave the saltwater to remove salt films. Get that rinse water into the exhaust and impellers to clean the salt water out so it doesn't eat away from the inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back