Hello from hot south Texas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMP

Hello to all. I just bought my first jet ski. I'm 54 years old and lived most of my life in the west texas desert. Didn't really need a jetski. I,ve been in south Texas{Conroe} for about 10 years. I bought a used 97 seadoo gsx. I hope I haven't got burned . I know they go in the water and that's about it. I actually bought it for my son for the summer. We will try and make a weekly trip to the lake. If it works out I'll buy another ski for the family. I'll have a ton of what most will say is stupid questions. I was a pipeline welder all my life and a constr:cheers:uction super now. I hope to learn about the ski so it doesn't have to stay in the shop. I already have a few questions but I'll get on the main forum. Thanks to all in advance TMP

Hello. It sounds Like a nice ski as long as it runs good. It should have enough power to put a big grin on any one's face who has never drove one. Good luck Robin :cheers:

Welcome!

Conroe is a good lake for jetskiing on, but it can get a little crowded in the summer.

I ski along the coast and intracoastal waterway near Surfside, and sometimes go up to Somerville (gets crowded also:ack:).

I have some family in Conroe. Actually took a seadoo out there on the lake about a year or so ago. Definitely good times :)

I've been here 17 years and never been on the lake! I run a company and honestly never had the time nor desire. Well all of that has changed now. I hope to go at least a couple of times a month. Life is too short not to enjoy it with your family. TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back