Hello from Chicago

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles603

Hello everyone!

Just bought some skis with my wife and had been browsing the internet and found a thread that griz made regarding the gtx rfi that had some awesome information so i thought I'd sign up and say hi.

Any midwesterners here ?

Welcome to the best Seadoo forum out there. You have landed!

Post some pics of the skis, we like pics.

Alright I'm now excited that there are active users on here! Tried another forum and it was dead. Tha is for the welcome!

Dr Honda where are you staying? Some sweet spots downtown when you're on the company dime! I travel a lot too but haven't been to Pitt since 07.

Dr Honda where are you staying? Some sweet spots downtown when you're on the company dime! I travel a lot too but haven't been to Pitt since 07.

I was at the Lowes. Close to the Swissotel, and Trump. For the most part, I don't leave the property, as I work with the Food and Beverage team. (I do consulting work) But I had a few people I knew in town, and we wound up wandering around some on Friday afternoon. Somehow we got talked into going to Lou Malnati's. I normally stay away from the "Tourist" places.... but the other people wanted to go. To me... it was just OK. But really not worth the hr wait to get in. But... I'm heading back to Pitt now.

To be very honest... the food being put out by the Chef at Lowes was very good. AND, they have a nice (lower) rooftop bar that's very nice. If you are in that section of town, and the weather is nice... check out Streeterville Social.

Hey there and welcome from a far northern Chicagoan! (Chain of Lakes area Fox Lake) I suppose you'll be putting those out on Lake Michigan!!
It is a great time out there but you need to watch the weather. ( oh and you need to bring your flares ...for real) my kids and I have been running from Winthrop Harbor up to Racine.. it's a great trip with a couple of nice restaurants up that way. This is an awesome form!! Have fun and Be safe!!!

Hey there and welcome from a far northern Chicagoan! (Chain of Lakes area Fox Lake) I suppose you'll be putting those out on Lake Michigan!!
It is a great time out there but you need to watch the weather. ( oh and you need to bring your flares ...for real) my kids and I have been running from Winthrop Harbor up to Racine.. it's a great trip with a couple of nice restaurants up that way. This is an awesome form!! Have fun and Be safe!!!

Thanks! Yeah I'll do lake michigan next year. I want to take the gtx for fishing!
Flares are a good idea for that lake ,didn't even think about that.

Went to lake geneva 2 weeks ago and got pretty beat up, going to door county next week and then either fox chain or il river before we put them away for the season.

Nice....well I've been out on the chain with our SeaRay for over 35 years...I wouldn't put the skis out there. Not the nicest water( I don't)... plus you'll have to pay $200 for user fee stickers...really not worth it for the end of the season....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back