Good to be back!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

brock1

Hey everyone, been a while since I have been on here! How is everyone doing and whats new on the water??

Well, hi Brock old buddy, good to see you back, you know you've threatened to come back before. Do you really mean it this time? I see you're still in MI.

I guess the big news is the new Spark, personally I'm not ready to buy one just yet. So how have you been doing?

Lou

Baby on the way....so I guess we know what you've been up to.

Did you get married in the off season?

Welcome back! What was the problem logging in?
Knowing Brock, he was probably trying to log in from the middle of Lake Michigan going 50 MPH over 12 foot waves so he kept misspelling his password. Hey buddy, good to hear from you. I was away most of the winter myself. Congrats on the baby!

No marriage, "long story" but to make it short ill be a single daddy! Have to accept what is and keep going...so what have you guys been up to? im in need of some parts right now for the newest project but no one has any...got a 1995 waverunner 3 650cc....I need the start and stop switch that's mounted on the handlebars..someone cut the damn thing off..lol

nice to see ya back brock. shoot me a PM, i know a guy, lives close to me. He is the Minnetonka4me over on PWCToday, but he specializes in Yamaha parts. im sure he has a 1000 of the start stop switches. or you can just look him up. his screen name over there is Live2RidePowersports I believe. I have his number if you just wanted to text him directly

Back