Funnest/craziest water tubes.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

texasmojo

I just got my boat 2 weeks ago and bought me two tubes. I got the Big Bertha and the Airhead slice from walmart. The big bertha is a big tube for up to 4 riders. Its comfortable for 3. Its huge. I have not tried the airslice yet. Its basicly a flat donut with handles everywhere, for up to 2 riders. What other fun tubes are there that yall recomend?

I saw this guy on Lake Somerville (down near College Station) a couple weeks ago. He was on this "thing" that had handles in the front, and appeared to be pretty flat. When his buddy driving the jetski went into the wind, he could hook onto the handles, put his body in a "push-up" position, and get the "thing" to hit a wake and into the wind, and he would become airborne for 50-75 feet:hurray: It was a blast to watch, especially when he landed on his side or upside down.

I have NO IDEA what he was riding on, but it looked like LOTS of fun...:hurray:

That is EXACTLY what the guy on Somerville was doing. It didn't look like the same floaty, his looked more like a silver UFO, but it did the same thing.

thats a kite tube. shortly after i bought my boat i was trying to find one of these and was unable to because they had outlawed the sale of them because people were getting killed on them. a 50' drop can be pretty bad. 1 instance i heard involved going under a bridge.:ack:

the one i was looking for was in the boaters world catalog but if you called to order one they were unavailable. i think they go on ebay for like $500

I have a flying manta ray tube....they are tons of fun if you know how to use them. I have never personally been on the tube myself because I don't trust anyone else to tow it. But I think towing people is just as much fun as being on the tube. I got lucky and picked up two of them on clearance for $350...sold one on ebay for 650....so I basically paid 50 for mine!

Matt

I saw someone with one of these on Higgins Lake (MI)

Pics really dont do it justice, it looked awesome!

53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back