Fuel valve cleaning

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewheels

Ran out of gas yesterday(first time) Great to test the fuelreserv I thought,but couldn´t get the valve to "open up" . Thou I had a spare can I manage to idle back to dock.
It´s an "old" boat so I understand that the valve needs some attention but does it cleans out nice or is a new valve the best option?

...oh and I´m planing to swap out thoose black fuelline to the transparent yellowish ones. Were can I get info on what sizes I need?

275500400 is the p/n for the fuel valve, I get most of my stuff from osdparts.com or seadoowarehouse.com (site sponsor for this forum). The valve on osd says it has 8mm barbs. Being that you are in sweeden where do you usually get parts?

The fuel valves are nearly impossible to clean, so I wouldnt get a used one. Osd ships international but shipping probably starts at close to $50 usd for a $50 part. Im pretty sure that the international flat rate box at the post office was $48ish but I would definitely email them and see

I probably get it from ebay. Wasn't to pricey. Saw that it was both plastic and alu ones.....wich is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back