fuel pump question on 2000 seadoo challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ynks972

hey everyone i was wondering if anyone knows whether the fuel pump for a regular 2000 seadoo challenger with the 240 efi engine is compatible with a 2002 seadoo challenger x20 fuel pump. im thinking its the same engine so i hope so..

thanks

Yep. They should both be Merc 240 engines. Actually... as long as it's not the Di version... all the EFI Merc's share the same pumps.

Where can I find the same fuel pump for less then $600, or Id like an used fuel pump cause its so expensive?

Where can I find the same fuel pump for less then $600, or Id like an used fuel pump cause its so expensive?

I got my new unit from Speed&Custom marine in Quincy,FL for $400 with filter. Not bad since u never know bout used stuff.

If we can figure out what "Airtex" pump it is... we can probably get it for less than $100 at the local auto parts store. Let's face it... it's just an EFI pump.

i found one on ebay for $150.00 but i may have gotten lucky and since i bought used parts from this particular guy before i feel fairly confident about it, and speaking of that dr. Honda did you find than link that i posted about the ebay seller with used m2 parts useful for your project at all?

I got a reed cage from him, and I was going to buy one of his connecting rods... but he said one had dents in it... and the others had tight wrist pin bearings. SO... I wan't going to buy a rod that had issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back