From GTR to Trixx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mgerm89

I have a 2013 GTR 215 that I am considering trading for a Spark Trixx because it seems like a more enjoyable craft to use when going out alone. Also, I would just prefer to be able to do some tricks, rather than go 70 everywhere. Has anyone traded from a 215, 260, etc. to a Trixx? If so, thoughts? Regrets? Thanks!

Someone recently did a trade like this. He loves his TRIXX. He did say he missed the amount of power he used to have but was also pleased with the out of the hole power of the spark, They are actually quite quick and accelerate fast up until about 30-40 due to the power/weight ratio. It sounds like you are in the exact situation where you will love a conversion to a TRIXX

Someone recently did a trade like this. He loves his TRIXX. He did say he missed the amount of power he used to have but was also pleased with the out of the hole power of the spark, They are actually quite quick and accelerate fast up until about 30-40 due to the power/weight ratio. It sounds like you are in the exact situation where you will love a conversion to a TRIXX
Thanks! I think I am going to do it, just want to make sure I'm not going to regret it lol. At least I won't have to do anymore supercharger rebuilds!

It's not as comfy as a bigger machine, but most of the time you aren't sitting down anyway. Rough water can be taxing as these things are like dolphins constantly launching out of the water on every wave.

It's not as comfy as a bigger machine, but most of the time you aren't sitting down anyway. Rough water can be taxing as these things are like dolphins constantly launching out of the water on every wave.
I'm rarely sitting on my GTR as it is lol. Trying to make it do tricks that it's too big for

If you are not running in rough water all the time you will be fine on the Spark.

Back