Flush Kit Quick Connect

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibogue

Greetings:

I'm new to SeaDoo Forum, having just acquired a 2003 GTX 4Tech. I took it out yesterday (I live in Hilton Head Island, SC) and I've still got a silly grin on my face. It was when my cheeks started flapping at 60 mph that I knew I was onto something!

In any event I'm just learning and very much a beginner. Right now I'm trying to find a quick disconnect fitting that does on the internally threaded flushing water intake and then to the garden hose. Would anyone have a part number and/or a suggestion where to find one?

Thanks much. Nice to be part of the group.

Calibogue

The quick connects are available at any hardware store where they have garden hose connections. One end screws into the ski permanantly (standard hose thread) and the other goes on the hose. I added a ball valve shut off to the connector so i could connect the hose to the ski, start ski then turn ball valve on part way to flush. DO LET FLOW WATER WITH THE ENGINE OFF !!

The quick connects are available at any hardware store where they have garden hose connections. One end screws into the ski permanantly (standard hose thread) and the other goes on the hose. I added a ball valve shut off to the connector so i could connect the hose to the ski, start ski then turn ball valve on part way to flush. DO NOT LET FLOW WATER WITH THE ENGINE OFF !!

Fixed it for ya

Something like this. I got them at Lowes for about $8.

....well Ok no pics at the moment....adobe plugin has crashed?
Will check back later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back