Florida SeaDoo party MAY 31/08

Would you attend a get together in Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
passengers?

I have a few friends that want to come along, but they're not boaters. One of them has "experience" on a boat, but I figured it'd be allright if I brought them, so I added their names to the list (in post #1) . . .

Great idea

I would love to be there and meet all of you in person.
Sorry but I'll have to take a rain check this time. I will
also be out of town. Maybe you could post a pic or two
from the meet and I'll see about sending some of me and my boat.
LindaP

Friends are welcome...

I have a few friends that want to come along, but they're not boaters. One of them has "experience" on a boat, but I figured it'd be allright if I brought them, so I added their names to the list (in post #1) . . .

Good idea Craig. uh... #3 ...Pam Anderson??? from bay watch?? she can ride with me ...:)

I would love to be there and meet all of you in person.
Sorry but I'll have to take a rain check this time. I will
also be out of town. Maybe you could post a pic or two
from the meet and I'll see about sending some of me and my boat.
LindaP

Sorry you cant make it Linda - maybe next time. I'll try and get some pics, although I'm not much of a camera person when I'm not with my girlfriend.

BUMP
Come on folks it's party time... step on up now and don't be shy...sign up on the list!
MAY 31st Saturday...

Karl

We need to get all the official info for this meet together in the first post. I can edit it to whatever is needed. Where are we meeting?

party time

Have fun this weekend, guys and girls!:cheers::cheers:
Don't forget to post some pictures:)(specialy Karl and Pam)
OK Pam:reddevil:

Meeting Time Set

<<< BREAKING NEWS UPDATE - THIS JUST IN >>>
WE ARE OFFICIALLY MEETING THIS SATURDAY THE 31st IN ENGLEWOOD (NORTH OF FORT MYERS). WE WILL BE GRABBING BREAKFAST AT 10am AT A PLACE CALLED THE SPINNAKER CAFE - 3578 N ACCESS RD, ENGLEWOOD, FL 34224. WE WILL THEN BE LAUNCHING AROUND NOON FROM INDIAN MOUND PARK - 210 WINSON AVE, ENGLEWOOD, FL 34223. AT THIS POINT IT IS THE 4 OF US LISTED ON THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD, AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN AT THE LAST MINUTE (EVEN IF YOU DONT BRING YOUR BOAT), FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR KARL ON HERE, OR CALL ME ON MY CELL ON SATURDAY - (954) 547-4278.
>>>> END OF BROADCAST :) <<<<<<

Craig

Poopy I just got my challanger and tore it all down to be fixed and int redone otherwise id be there for sure. Lets do it on a reg everyother month or something would be great im in Fort Myers. Smoke'm If Yah Got'M

got to the ramp about 12:10 and you all were nowhere to be found, blew a wear ring and headed back to the trailer about 4 miles away, limped home.. sorry i missed you..
got my pump out and trying to figure out this impellor deal, looks like i need a special puller :(:banghead:

Hey Scott....
We all put in a little earlier thinking we'd get a call from ya. Really sorry to have missed you.

Good luck with the impeller, make a new post on here and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help with replacing!

Florida Seadoo Party

I am new to this forum in search for other riders in Tampa Florida to ride and party with. Please keep posting update on the Florida Party on 5/31/09.

Seadoogod, This Seadoo party is from 5/31/08 !!! You are reading this thread from last year. I am closing this thread to keep anyone else from confusing last years meet and greet with this years get together.

All Florida owners should Join our PWC Florida Club, by clicking on the link in my avatar or on this link:

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=13555

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back