Florida Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigslist has been very slow for a while. I saw a dead RX on a double trailer for $700 but that's about the only deal I've let pass this whole time.

Luckily a Seadoo guy that knew of me made me a good deal on 3 X4's and 2 single trailers($1300). It's a tight time of year to invest but I've got to get it while I can because it's not always there to get. He lives 2 hours away and is delivering the stuff. He found a nice Challenger project that he is taking on.

So I was very pleased with the first two. The runner with paperwork is actually a 99SPX and in pretty darn good shape. The 97SPX has no paperwork but is 95 percent complete and has a nice clean 787 in there with perfect compression. Today I'll get the 96XP in unknown condition(complete though) on the other trailer.

Craigslist has been very slow for a while. I saw a dead RX on a double trailer for $700 but that's about the only deal I've let pass this whole time.

Luckily a Seadoo guy that knew of me made me a good deal on 3 X4's and 2 single trailers($1300). It's a tight time of year to invest but I've got to get it while I can because it's not always there to get. He lives 2 hours away and is delivering the stuff. He found a nice Challenger project that he is taking on.

So I was very pleased with the first two. The runner with paperwork is actually a 99SPX and in pretty darn good shape. The 97SPX has no paperwork but is 95 percent complete and has a nice clean 787 in there with perfect compression. Today I'll get the 96XP in unknown condition(complete though) on the other trailer.

i have always looked for one but cant ever get the 99 for a good $$$....looks like it could be a keeper.

A keeper for somebody. I'll end up selling it on Craigslist for 1500 just like this XP800 and the rest of them.

Well I offered 1200 and his wife said he was at a storage sale but if it were up to her then she would take it. Then he came home and was like "what!?! I meant $1500 each I just paid $3000 for those things". I guess his wife made the CL ad and I ended up looking like a real goat lol.

I put cheap wear rings in them, pressure test and then fill with Mobile1. Those skis have been away from me for a couple years but my guess is that's BS. If someone was up in the pumps that would be the first thing to go over before trusting them on the water again lol.

Good luck but it looks like he might be referring to Hydro-Turf, seat cover, MX bars and lack of decals as mods.

I've actually got the engine and the touring seat for this thing. Luckily it's 2.5 hrs away or I might dive in.
https://montgomery.craigslist.org/tro/5934317103.html

edit: make that 3hrs+ I thought it said Tallahassee lol

Matt,
I do have a 95 GTX that i used for parts, no jet pump, engine, mirrors or some other misc stuff but i do have a clear title. If you come across one with no title but complete let me know.
I also have that 95 XP with no title if your interested.

Thank you but I've got a ton of skis to fix and sell at the moment. I'll keep it in mind if skis are selling and I run out.

Hey nammer I don't know much about any water vehicles. I've had my boat for 1 year. I'd like to buy a cheap yacht or 2 skis. Any recommendations?. I live in Miami. Or if you see something for a good buy let me know

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back